Vacation Rental -- a private, serene Lake Tahoe mountain retreat backing to national forest with Aspens and Firs.
Credit cards accepted, email us for specials: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, sleeps 12. A high-end home, not a cabin.
- vary by season, weekends, holidays, and length of stay.
- dogs considered
- Wifi, 3 flat screen TVs, surround sound, Satellite DVRs
- Fully equipped granite and stainless kitchen
- Lots of parking for RVs, offroad, and boats. Tahoe rim trail .5 miles away
- 5 minutes to skiing, 10 minutes to casinos and lake shore
- Flat lot, one-story, no stair climbing
- National Forest on two sides, quiet and private
See photos and details below.
Photos of House
Beds, Baths, and Rooms
- Four bedrooms, two and a half baths. 2400 square feet. Luxury house, not a cabin.
- Three queen beds, two twins in a trundle arrangement, one sofabed, one futon bed
- Linens, pillows, blankets supplied for every bed above.
- Soaps, towels, shampoo, TP, paper towels supplied
- Central heat, hot water, gas log fireplace. Well insulated, e-glass, skylights.
- Secured via electronic door code unique to each guest. Late night arrivals no problem.
External storage room (10x10)
- Secure your skis, bikes, coolers, and all recreation equipment
- Lockable and you have the code
- Traeger smoker grill and hardwood pellets or gas BBQ supplied for grilling (non-winter)
- Spare folding tables and lounge chairs
Dining and Cooking
- Huge kitchen with stainless appliances and granite counters.
- Dining room table fits 6
- Counter with stools fits 4
- Spare folding tables
- Appliances: toaster, electric griddle, water boiler, veggie/rice steamer, mixer, blender.
- Dishes, cooking knives, utensils, pancake flippers, mixing bowls, peelers, etc.
- Cupboards of spices, teas, coffee making, grinder, mugs, glassware.
TVs and Electronics
- 60-inch HDTV flat screen in living room (Directv DVR, Netflix)
- 40-inch HDTV flat screen in master bedroom (Directv DVR, Netflix)
- 27-inch flat screen in guest bedroom (Netflix or BYO device)
- Wifi encrypted guest network via Charter, 10 megs, WPA2.
- Cell service fine on Verizon, adequate on Tmobile and ATT, lousy on Sprint.
- Surround sound 6-speaker in living room. Music via Directv.
- BYO HDMI cable and connect into HDMI media switcher in living room.
Winter access, Garage, Parking
- Driveway and adjacent gravel shoulder can fit 5 cars, boats, and/or RVs
- Driveway is plowed all winter by the same dozer that plows the roads 24/7.
- A park in front of house has a baseball diamond, grass, picnic tables, tot lot.
- Garage access negotiable if winter.
- Quads can be stored in back yard, then driven to the Tahoe Rim Trail
- Lot is fairly flat and has grass out front and forest out back.
Transportation from Reno Airport - Shuttle bus: South Tahoe Express
- 5 Seconds to National Forest
- 2 Min to Tahoe Rim Trail
- Across street to park, baseball diamond, playground
- 3 Min to Restaurant and Bar
- 5 Min to Grocery Store
- 5 Min to Heavenly Ski Lift
- 10 Min to Tahoe's Best Casinos
- 10 Min to Edgewood Golf
- 10 Min to Live Entertainment
- 12 Min to Beach
- Drive to 10 Ski Areas
- Adjacent to National Forest
- Easy Access in Winter: flat driveway, no steps, parking
- Quiet Forested Area
- National Forest Trail
Right outside your back door. Hiking, Sledding, Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Biking